I generally try burger without patties and the tuna burger is the most common one because it is so easy to make.But I tried to make patties for the first time and the burger turned out excellent. So here is a cheesy tuna burger delight for you to enjoy.
Time: 30 min. Serves: 2
- Burger bread – 4 nos.
- Tuna chunks – 150-200 gms
- Potato – 2 nos.
- Onion – 1 medium size
- Green chillies – 4 nos.
- Garlic – 5 nos.
- Oil – 2 spoon
- Tomato – 1 no.
- Cucumber – 1/4th in slice form
- Lettuce – few leaves
- Cheese slice – 2 nos.
For the patties
- Heat frying pan
- Heat cooking oil
- Add sliced onion, garlic and green chillies
- Fry the above ingredients for few minutes
- Add tuna fish chunks
- Add salt to taste
- Add smashed potatoes
- Fry the above for about 10 minutes and mix them till they form dough like
- Take the dough out of the pan
- Shape the dough into 2 patties.
For the burger
- Take a non stick pan and heat.
- Add little oil and heat further
- Fry slowly the patties for about 10-15 minutes on either side till it comes brownish in colour
- Slightly heat/ fry the breads in frying pan
- Spread the breads and apply mayonnaise
- Spread Lettuce, cucumber and tomato
- Place cheese slice
- Place the patties.
- Top it with tomato, cucumber and Lettuce leaves
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese and cover it with another bread
- Warm the burger on frying fan so that the cheese melts
- The burger is ready to serve. Serve it with finger fries or potato chips