After a long hiatus I have come back with a simple recipe. It is easy, cheap, un-orthodox, healthy and quick. It fits right into a busy schedule which I have had lately. I have made the non-veg version but you can use anything you want- mushrooms, cottage cheese or just the veg items I have used in my recipe here. As I have mentioned it is very healthy and I have included cabbage and chicken health benefits here. 🙂
- Noodles: 50gms
- Diced Chicken: 50 grams
- Chopped Cabbage: 25gms
- Chopped Cauliflower: 25gms
- Chopped Beans: 25gms
- Chopped Carrots: 25gms
- Chopped Onion:1
- Chopped Garlic: 5 pods (You may crush the garlic instead if you like)
- Salt: According to taste
- Black pepper: According to taste
- Soy sauce
- Chili sauce
- Heat 1 spoon of oil in a cooker
- Add the chopped onion to the oil and sauté it
- Add the garlic
- Add the diced chicken and fry it for 5 minutes
- Add the vegetables to the cooker : Cauliflower , Cabbage , Carrots , Beans
- Add 600 ml of water to the cooker
- Add salt and pepper to the same
- Close the cooker with the lid.
- Wait for the cooker to whistle(alert) twice
- While you are waiting boil the noodles separately for 5 mins in water sufficient to soak the noodles completely.
- Switch off the stove then and let the cooker cool.
- Add the boiled noodles to the soup in the cooker and stir to mix the noodles well.
- Serve the hot pot in a soup bowl along with chop sticks for the noodles and soup spoon for the soup.
- Add soy sauce, vinegar, chili sauce according to your taste