I uploaded it just like I said I would Snehal Biswas! It is a very simple recipe that can be used as a dip or consumed after a heavy meal.There are different types of raitas that you can make-fruit raita,vegetable raita,pulses raita.What I have made here is the classic cucumber raita.It helps in digestion,is very cheap and has various vitamins and minerals.You can add anything else you want!So go ahead and enjoy!! 🙂
1. Curd – 250 gm
2. Black salt – ½ tbsp (or according to your taste)
3. 1 onion
4. 1 small Cucumber
5. 2 Green chillies
6. Sugar – 1/3rd tbsp (if necessary)
7. Roasted cumin powder (pinch)
8. Roasted Red chilli powder(pinch)
9. Coriander leaves
1. Finely chop the onion.
2. Finely chop the cucumber.
3. Finely chop the green chillies.
4. Mix the chopped onion, cucumber, green chillies with the curd together.
5. Add sugar if necessary.
6. Roast the cumin and chilli powder lightly for the aroma.
7. Decorate it with cumin powder and red chilli powder.
8. Add a few coriander leaves on top.